Tuesday, September 01, 2009

funky flow




I like how the image returns to it's original form. It's my new favorite metaphor generator for the viscosity of history analogy.

I imagine that those who don't like the idea of increasing viscosity might not share my opinion about this snapping back of the image ...

[antinonsnapbacketarianism_exhA.png]


Perfect for unscrupulous spin doctors, lobbyists, lawyers ... anybody who depends on the ability to scramble reality and have it stay scrambled.


I suppose I hope they add the non-snap-backedness feature too; then I'll have a handy metaphor for previscosic experience.


But I don't think I would like it anywhere near as much.



That is to say, I'm a proponent of antinonsnapbacketarianism.



But that's a whole nother story.




Find iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ

No comments: