Saturday, June 02, 2007

GottaBeMobile.com - How to buy a UMPC or Tablet PC - Your Tablet PC, Ultra-Mobile PC, and Mobile Internet Device news source

GottaBeMobile.com - How to buy a UMPC or Tablet PC - Your Tablet PC, Ultra-Mobile PC, and Mobile Internet Device news source

If there is one question I get asked more often than anything it would have to be “Which is the best Tablet PC?” For those of us watching this space closely we tend to agree that there is no such thing. It seems that each and every time I cough up cash for a new Tablet I think loooooooong and haaaaaaaaaaaaard smaaaaaaaaart about my choice. At present I am in between Tablets (in between 17 of them to be exact) so I thought I would take this opportunity to express, or put done on blog at least, some of my thoughts regarding the buying process. I know some of you own Tablets already and perhaps are looking for a second one; while I know many of you are still contemplating your first. So for all of you reading this post…the following is a definitive account of how to buy a Tablet PC. (I’ve even prepared a special spreadsheet for you to use when you’re done reading.)

read on...

No comments: